Submit your work to Marine Creek Reflections here.
- All work must be the student’s original, unpublished work.
- All creative pieces must have a title; no “untitled” submissions.
- Editors will judge blind submissions. Your name/any identifying info must not be anywhere in the file you submit.
- Students may submit entries in as many categories as desired.
- When you submit your work for consideration, you grant Marine Creek Reflections one-time publication rights for both paper and online formats. You are also granting the Reflections staff to make minor editorial changes as necessary.
- Accepted work may also be used for promotional purposes.
- Editorial decisions made regarding your work are final.
- Notifications for submissions are sent near the end of Spring Semester; they cannot be acquired early by contacting staff.
- You will receive a confirmation when your submission is received.
- Deadline for inclusion in the 2020-2021 issue: October 31, 2020.
- Essays (personal and academic)
- Drama (scripts, screenplays)
- Visual Art (fine art/all mediums, photography, graphic design)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.